Sunday, September 1, 2013

Portraits

Joe McNally- Photographer





I like these pictures because they are from his project "Faces of Ground Zero". I love how each picture allows me to see a piece of these peoples life's. I really like how their eyes seem to tell a story. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dorothea Lange- Photographer



Tenant Farmer: 1939

I like her portraits because the were taken during The Great Depression. I love how she was able to capture a time period through pictures.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve McCurry- Photographer




I really like his portraits because they are taken in war torn or poverty stricken countries in the Middle East and Asia. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philippe Faraut- Sculptor

Portrait Sculptures by Philippe Faraut

Portrait Sculptures art

I really like these sculptures because they are extremely detailed. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brain Neher- Painter


slider image

I like these paintings because really look like they could be photographers. They really capture the innocence of these children

No comments:

Post a Comment